COVID-19 Operating Protocols
- All pick up and drop offs will be handled outside of our Lobby. We will not be accepting clients in our Lobby at this time. All drop offs and pick ups will be handled directly at our front door:
- Please wait just outside our front door and we will retrieve / return your pup(s).
- Please ensure your dog is securely fastened to its leash/harness and that all collars are on tight to prevent dogs from slipping out.
- Please do not allow dogs to greet each other while waiting. Many dogs do not greet well on the leash.
- Once the person in front of you is finished, please move forward in the line.
- Our Staff will be wearing protective masks, and for their safety, we ask that you wear a mask during pick up and drop off as well.
If you need to drop off or pick up outside these hours - please understand that we are operating with limited staff and may be unable to accommodate your request. Please submit your request through our Booking Portal or directly through
To minimize direct contact, you must have a card on file if you would like to participate in our services.
To minimize contact for any Boarding drop offs, you must fill out our Boarding Information Form, and, if applicable, our Med Sheet. Please place these forms with your dogs belongings - if we have any questions regarding the form, we will call you.
All unused daycare packages purchased between January 1, 2020 and April 28, 2020 will be extended for an additional 65 days. New expiration date will be: July 7, 2020.
Across our staff, we will be practicing elective self quarantine recommendations should the need arise. We are happy to report that our staff is currently healthy and happy!