COVID-19 Operating Protocols
- All pick up and drop offs will be handled outside of our Lobby. We will not be accepting clients in our Lobby at this time. All drop offs and pick ups will be handled directly at our front door:
- We have two "Pup Drop" stations where you can line up.
- If both Pup Drop stations have people waiting, we ask that you wait in your car for a station to open up.
- Please ensure your dog is securely fastened to its leash/harness and that all collars are on tight to prevent dogs from slipping out.
- Please do not allow dogs to greet each other while waiting. Many dogs do not greet well on the leash.
- Once the person in front of you is finished, please move forward in the line.
- A staff member will open the Lobby door to retrieve or hand off your pup(s).
- Our Staff will be wearing protective masks, and for their safety, we ask that you wear a mask during pick up and drop off as well.
- Effective through May 15, 2020 we will be offering Full Day Daycare for $15 to those working in healthcare. ID will be requested on your first day to verify eligibility. If you are in need of boarding, please inquire about our healthcare discounts.
We will have temporary limited Lobby hours during this time. We will notify all clients when we are able to resume normal Lobby hours. They will be: Monday-Friday, 7am-8:30am and 5:00pm-6:30pm. Saturday-Sunday, 10am-11am and 4pm-5pm.
If you need to drop off or pick up outside these hours - please understand that we are operating with limited staff and may be unable to accommodate your request. Please submit your request through our Booking Portal or directly through
To minimize direct contact, you must have a card on file if you would like to participate in our services.
To minimize contact for any Boarding drop offs, you must fill out our Boarding Information Form, and, if applicable, our Med Sheet. Please place these forms with your dogs belongings - if we have any questions regarding the form, we will call you.
All unused daycare packages purchased between January 1, 2020 and April 28, 2020 will be extended for an additional 65 days. New expiration date will be: July 7, 2020.
Across our staff, we will be practicing elective self quarantine recommendations should the need arise. We are happy to report that our staff is currently healthy and happy!